Table of Contents
Mirror Vastu and Astrology
Mirrors can be placed in any part of the house. However, the Mirror Vastu directions are different for different sections of the house. Mirrors play a significant role in House Vastu Shastra. It is capable of affecting the energies at home and can be a source of both positive and negative energy in the house.
Vastu tips for different rooms in home
The Vastu for placing mirrors changes from room to room. This depends on the placement of doors and window directions of the room. So it’s very important to consult an astrologer before building your home. Regardless of you are building a home now or already are settled in a home, Here are the tips are given by Guruji for the best placement of mirrors.
Mirror Vastu for bedrooms:
The bedroom happens to be the most important room where mirrors are installed in the house. Here are some tips on how to install mirrors in your bedroom:
- In case you want to keep the mirrors in the bedroom, make sure it doesn’t face the bed.
- The reflection of the person sleeping on the bed is inauspicious as per Mirror Vastu Shastra.
- The best Mirror Vastu tip is to conceal or cover the mirror with a cloth. Especially
- when the mirror is not in use, you should not keep the mirror open.
- A mirror should not reflect the entrance or door of the bedroom, suggests bedroom Mirror Vastu.
Mirror Vastu for living room:
- Avoid placement of mirrors in the front of the main entrance if the main entrance or door opens in the living room.
- As per Main Door Vastu, if the mirror is placed in front of the entrance, then it may reflect the positive energy that may enter in the home.
- According to Mirror Vastu of Living Room, mirrors should be placed in the foyer or above the console table.
- North or East wall in the living room is the best direction for mirror placement in the Living room.
- You should always place mirrors of the living room on the walls opposite to the window. As per Mirror Vastu, living room gets maximum lightning in the afternoon if placed opposite to the window on the North or East wall.
Mirror Vastu in the dining room:
- According to Kitchen Vastu, the placement of mirrors in the dining room is very auspicious.
- One should always place a mirror in such a way that it would reflect food on the dining table.
- According to Mirror Vastu Shastra, mirror placement in the dining room enhances health, food and wealth into the house.
Mirror Vastu for the bathroom:
- Bathrooms should always have proper light, thus, the best Bathroom Mirror Vastu Tip is to place it on the North or East wall. These are the best Mirror Vastu directions for channeling good energy and attaining positive outcomes.
- Avoid placement of mirrors against the light. This will not allow you to see yourself clearly in the mirror.
- Always place full-length mirrors on the doors of the bathroom of the house.
- Mirror Vastu Shastra suggests not placing the mirror in the opposite direction to the toilet.
Mirror placements does and don’ts
Please make sure you follow these tips here as they have the power to impact the lives of people staying the house positively or negatively in the house
- Never place the mirror near the staircase.
- Never use transparent glass window panes and doors in the house.
- Use translucent windows and doors for the house.
- Never place mirrors in the study room as it may cause loss of concentration to students.
- Since television exhibits a reflective surface, you should always keep it covered when it is not in use.
- Avoid placing any two mirrors opposite to each other.
- According to Mirror Vastu principles, oval and round shaped mirrors should be avoided generally.
- If there is a cut in the corner of your house, place a mirror in that direction.
- Mostly prefer concave mirrors in the house as it takes in the negative energy and does not reflect it outward.
We highly recommend consulting PANDIT SHRI SIDHANT ARUN SHARMA GURUJI before placing the mirror in the house. For a happy and positive home, make sure you follow the above-mentioned Mirror Vastu tips. However, while determining the placement of the Mirror as per Vastu Shastra, one should consider the direction of the house. Thus, always check the Vastu principles for North Facing House, West facing house, East facing house, and South facing house. We have made it even easier for anyone to take a consultation as online consultation services are available just one click away!
To Book an Appointment With Guruji:
Call Now: +91 9449258504
Whatsapp: +91 9449258504
Follow Us On Social Media:
Instagram: Pandit Shri Sidhant Arun Sharma Guruji
Facebook: Pandit Shri Sidhant Arun Sharma Guruji