Table of Contents
What is House Vastu
This blog explains House Vastu. Vastu shastra literally translates to the science of building. It is very important in Indian culture to have a good Vastu design while building a home. This article gives you tips on Vastu shastra given by the best astrologer in Bangalore. Vastu is an ancient design of building houses that have been designed and followed from the Vedic period. Vastu Shastra has the power to enhance people’s knowledge and interest in spirituality as well.
It can help people realize the quest for something deeper within them, life, death, etc. These are the three pillars that one has to rely on while trying to find out what their inner self should be. Vastu promotes internal peace and calm and it can also promote cooperative relationships among the dwellers that live inside the structure. Proper Vastu by evoking the five elements and providing a living space that is clean and clutter-free, can also enhance your mental skill to a large extent.
Why Should You Design Your Space According to Vastu Shastra
Having your house designed according to Vastu can give you many benefits. A house that is clutter-free and bright is a sign of an enlightened mind. It can promote happiness and healthiness of the mind. It can also increase awareness of the mind and make sure that people feel alert throughout the day. Proper implementation of Vastu in the building keeps the dwellers energetic the whole day long. Apart from just deciding on the right house to buy, you can work towards making a Vastu-compliant home by choosing the ideal placement of the furniture in different rooms of the house.
Not only that, it is best to refrain from using oddly shaped furniture – square and rectangular-shaped furniture is a yes but triangular or circular shaped furniture is a no. You should also make sure that the furniture does not stick to the wall. There must be breathing space for the positive energies to flow smoothly.
House Vastu Shastra Tips
These tips given below are some of the key Vastu shastra tips from the best astrologer in Bangalore. We urge you to follow these while your house is being designed. These tips can also be used for placements of furniture according to Vastu.
- Make sure the entrance of the house is located either towards the north or the northeast as it is the ideal direction for sunlight coming into the house. The house should have a good amount of natural light
- Bedrooms in a Vastu-compliant home should be located in the south, south-west, or the west. Any other direction might invite problems such as sleeplessness, anxiety, and short-temperedness.
- The kitchen is said to be governed by the ‘Aagneya’ or the fire element and as such, it should be located in the southeast corner of a house.
- The location of the bathrooms in a house should be either in the southern or the south-west corner of the house, in order to ensure proper ventilation and an infection-free atmosphere
- A staircase in the middle of the house is not advisable as it would not only block the incoming sunlight but also make the house seem congested.
- The living room should be ideally located in the center of the house so as to let the natural light come inside and ensure a positive environment.
We highly recommend consulting PANDIT SHRI SIDHANT ARUN SHARMA GURUJI for solving any of your life problems. He is highly experienced with Astrology and an expert in the field of Palm reading, Face reading and evading clutches of black magic. He is the Best Astrologer to Predict your Destiny by reading your chart. Being the best astrologer in Bangalore holds proficiency in Bad Karma Cleaning Puja. Everyone regardless of any religion or background is wholeheartedly welcome to Guruji. We have made it even easier for anyone to take a consultation as online consultation services are available just one click away!
To Book an Appointment With Guruji:
Call Now: +91 9449258504
Whatsapp: +91 9449258504
Follow Us On Social Media:
Instagram: Pandit Shri Sidhant Arun Sharma Guruji
Facebook: Pandit Shri Sidhant Arun Sharma Guruji